The Cyprus Investment Program offers the most simple and efficient means of obtaining Cyprus citizenship, which provides full EU rights, including the ability to live and work in any EU country.
The program requires an investment of €2M, which must be retained for a period of five years plus €500.000 residential property that must be permanently retained for personal use and €150.000 contribution to the Government fund .
At the Ministry of Interior, the original documents should be submitted, along with a photocopy of all the documents. The list of the necessary documents is as follows:
- Completed “Check List of Investors Application Documents” (is located on the Ministry of Interior’ website)
- “Self-Declaration by the Applicant who has received services for the purposes of the Cyprus Investment Programme” duly completed and signed by the investor
- “Self-Declaration by the Service Provider for the purposes of the Cyprus Investment Programme” duly completed and signed by the representative of the applicant
- Letter by the applicant or by the representative of the applicant, in which the investment and criterion, under which the application is submitted, are briefly explained
- Personal documents (the list could be found on the Ministry of Interior)
We’ll be happy to recommend the best local lawyers specialising in citizenship programs that will take care of everything for you throughout the investment and citizenship application process.