Wimbledon Park Limassol is a smart eco apart-hotel with Sports Academy.
It comprises 200 smart and spacious studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom penthouses with jacuzzi and roof-garden terraces. The complex features Tennis Club, cafe, multifunctional event and conference space, panoramic roof garden and bar, 2 Ice Arenas, internal Olympic size swimming pool and outside Olympic size swimming pool, kids playground and table tennis, underground parking and bicycle parking and maintenance station. Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex and Reception & Concierge desk.
We prioritize the high quality of construction and decor, to make sure that every guest enjoys their stay and wants to come back year after year. All apartments have a modern HVAC air-conditioning and SMART HOME systems. And ECO Energy saving technologies.
Size: 35 sq m
1 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 50 sq m + 10 sq m terrace
2 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 75 sq m + 15 sq m terrace
3 Bedroom Penthouse
Size: 95 sq m + 89 sq m terrace
Wimbledon Park Limassol
The Wimbledon Park Limassol offers a comprehensive solution as a Sports & Leisure complex and has no analogues in Cyprus with International Tennis Academy, Fitness & Wellness Club, 2 Ice Arenas, 2 Olympic Swimming Pools and SPA as well as a range of cafés, bar and restaurant.
Wimbledon Park Limassol International Tennis Academy offers a 5-star approach to the organisation and services provided:
- 12 tennis courts with spectator tribunes and additional vantage points for spectators from the Club’s outside café tables and serviced apartment’s Roof Garden Bar;
- Managed by an experienced tennis coach certified by the International Tennis Federation and the Global Professional Tennis Coach Association;
- Professional approach to training: experienced trainers, licensed massage therapists and physiotherapists;
- An ideal base both for full-cycle training for all ages as well as for holding tournaments of various levels: from children’s and youth’s to semi-professional and AmaTour as well as professional international championships;
- The Club has a video recording system for training and games and a system of digital reporting of game techniques, strategies and tactics, which allows you to analyse games in more detail, more clearly analyse errors and correct them;
- New, modern approach to training and coaching professional tennis players. Our method is focused on the mental and psychological preparation of athletes, all-round and structured physical training, as well as health and right nutrition of future professional players;
- Wellness Club with Gym and Fitness Studio and Massage rooms;
- Changing rooms and coaching room;
- Health Food and Smoothie café;
- Sports nutrition and equipment shop.
Wimbledon Park Ice Arenas welcome all fans and professionals in hockey and figure skating, for training, training camps and tournaments. It is the official training base of the Cyprus National Figure Skating and Hockey teams.
The arena is also open to public skating sessions and can be transformed into a concert hall (for up to 1,100 viewers) or exhibition venue.
The arenas are equipped with:
- Video goal registration system and electronic hockey scoreboard;
- Tribunes for up to 800 spectators;
- Two viewing zones for journalists at working at the events;
- Commentator booth;
- Coaching room perfect for strategy sessions;
- Comfortable changing rooms;
- Sports café;
- Skates rental service.
Also, on the territory of the complex there are 2 Olympic swimming pools – 50 and 25 meters long, perfect for those who wish to learn how to swim, as well as a great base for training camps, swimming tournaments and water polo as well as PADI Junior and Open Water prep diving training.
We also offer kids, youth and adult swimming courses with our coach for various skill-levels and aqua-aerobics classes. Swimming, water polo and other teams can reserve the full use of the pool at the Club reception or as part of their group reservation.
- Indoor Olympic 25-meter pool with 6 lanes, which makes it possible for swimmers to train all year round in comfortable conditions. The pool consists of 6 lanes (2.5m wide): length – 25m, width – 15m (deep part – 4.5m, shallow part – 1m). The pool is open to guests of Wimbledon Park serviced apartments as well as for the Club members.
- Outdoor Olympic 50-meter pool with 8 lanes (2.5m wide): length – 50m, width – 20m (deep part – 2.2m, shallow part – 1.8m).
Wimbledon Park Wellness Club has a well-equipped gym and its Fitness Studio offers yoga and air yoga, Pilates, dance fitness and stretching classes as well as kick-boxing and other martial arts classes, cross fit and others. Special senior and kids’ classes are also available. Yoga and other retreats, martial arts and other training camps need to reserve studio time in advance. Well-groomed lawn outside of the Fitness Studio provides a perfect space for yoga and other training in the open air. Our licenced sports and classic massage therapists and physiotherapist welcome you in 2 massage rooms designed to provide a healing and relaxing atmosphere.
Wimbledon Park Sports Club operates on a membership basis with several package levels for personal, family and professional clients. Guests of the Wimbledon Park serviced apartments receive a complimentary 1-hour use of the gym or a group class and a 50% discount on Tennis Court reservations and 25% discount on Ice Arena reservations and penthouse residents get an additional 1-hour free court-time per day. The Club is open to a limited number of members, which allows us to maintain a high level of organisation and a certain contingent of customers and visitors.
Restaurants and a sports cafés are located throughout the territory of the complex, including the Roof Garden Bar at the top of Wimbledon Park Apart-hotel, with panoramic views of the sea and the city. Wimbledon Park is a perfect venue for organising events, including birthdays and weddings.