Wimbledon Park Paphos is a smart eco apart-hotel with Sports Academy in Chloraka area of Paphos. Conviniently located just 500m from the sea, near the King Evelthon Hotel, it’s ideal place for relaxing and training.
It comprises 55 smart and spacious one and two-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom penthouses with jacuzzi and roof-garden terraces. The complex features Tennis Club, cafe, multifunctional event and conference space, panoramic roof garden and bar, internal Olympic size swimming pool and outside swimming pool with sunbathing area, kids playground and table tennis, underground parking and bicycle parking and maintenance station. Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex and Reception & Concierge desk.
1 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 50 sq m + 10 sq m terrace
2 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 75 sq m + 15 sq m terrace
3 Bedroom Penthouse
Size: 90 sq m + 89 sq m terrace
We prioritize the high quality of construction and decor, to make sure that every guest enjoys their stay and wants to come back year after year. All apartments have a modern HVAC air-conditioning and SMART HOME systems. And ECO Energy saving technologies.
Wimbledon Park Paphos Tennis & Sports Club
The Wimbledon Park Tennis & Sports Club offers a comprehensive solution as a Sports & Leisure centre and has no analogues in Cyprus:
- 4 tennis courts with spectator tribune and additional vantage points for spectators from the Club’s outside café tables and serviced apartment’s Roof Garden Bar;
- 5-star approach to the organisation and services provided – the club is managed by an experienced tennis coach certified by the International Tennis Federation and the Global Professional Tennis Coach Association;
- Professional approach to training: experienced trainers, licensed massage therapists and physiotherapists;
- An ideal base both for full-cycle training for all ages as well as for holding tournaments of various levels: from children’s and youth’s to semi-professional and AmaTour;
- The Club has a video recording system for training and games and a system of digital reporting of game techniques, strategies and tactics, which allows you to analyse games in more detail, more clearly analyse errors and correct them;
- New, modern approach to training and coaching professional tennis players. Our method is focused on the mental and psychological preparation of athletes, all-round and structured physical training, as well as health and right nutrition of future professional players;
- Fitness Studio;
- Changing rooms and coaching room;
- Health Food and Smoothie café;
- Sports nutrition and equipment shop.
Also, on the territory of the complex there is an indoor Olympic 25-meter pool with 5 lanes, which makes it possible for swimmers to train all year round in comfortable conditions. The pool consists of 5 lanes (2.5m wide): length – 25m, width – 12.5m (deep part – 4.5m, shallow part – 1m). The pool is open to guests of Wimbledon Park serviced apartments as well as for the Club members. We also offer kids, youth and adult swimming courses with our coach for various skill-levels and aqua-aerobics classes. PADI Junior and Open Water prep diving training. Swimming, water polo and other teams can reserve the full use of the pool at the Club reception or as part of their group reservation.
Fitness Studio offers yoga and air yoga, Pilates, dance fitness and stretching classes as well as kick-boxing and other martial arts classes, cross fit and others. Special senior and kids’ classes are also available. Yoga and other retreats, martial arts and other training camps need to reserve studio time in advance. Roof Garden can also be booked for retreats and other events.
The Wimbledon Park Tennis & Sports Club operates on a membership basis with several package levels for personal, family and professional clients. Guests of the Wimbledon Park serviced apartments receive a 50% discount on court reservations and penthouse residents get an additional 1-hour free court-time per day. The Club is open to a limited number of members, which allows us to maintain a high level of organisation and a certain contingent of customers and visitors.
Cycling and triathlon enthusiasts can rent professional bicycles at the Club and for guests travelling with their own cycles, there’s a secure underground bicycle parking and maintenance station. During Paphos marathons, triathlons, water polo and other city sports events Wimbledon Park offers special rates for accommodation in the serviced apartments and shuttle bus to and from the events.